- This month’s two-day annual gathering will bring global innovators and young participants together in identifying ways to thrive in the future economy
- The event will explore ‘Skills for our Tomorrow’ with high-tech sub-themes such as ‘the man-machine partnership’, and human-centered concepts like ‘revamping uniquely human collaboration’, and ‘thriving as adaptable individuals’
Misk Global Forum, the flagship international platform of the Misk Foundation, has revealed more details about ‘Skills for our Tomorrow’, its main annual gathering.
Taking place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from 14 – 15 November, the third Misk Global Forum (MGF) annual event will closely examine the attributes young people must harness and nurture in an era of uncertainty and changing opportunity. It brings together some of the world’s leading creators, innovators and thinkers with participants willing to explore, experience and experiment with ways to meet the challenge of change.
The list of speakers is currently being finalized for this year’s event, which will feature interactive workshops and sessions based on three key themes:
- Adjusting to the Man-Machine Partnership: technology is evolving at a rapid pace, stimulating the emergence of new human-machine partnerships. How can this emerging partnership help best serve people and their potential?
- Revamping Uniquely Human Collaboration: in this age of rapid transformation, more and more jobs are emerging that require human contact and interpersonal skills. How can we revamp human collaboration to reach new heights?
- Thriving as Adaptable Individuals: for millennials and younger generations, the question of how to live a healthy and purposeful life is a central focus. What are the key skills needed for individuals to thrive in the future economy?
MGF intends expanding its mission to help young people around the world realise their potential in the future, while championing active global citizenship.
By helping young people develop the skills and attributes they will need to thrive in an era of changing opportunity, MGF provides encouragement about how they can successfully build a healthy and happy life in the future economy.